Re: [Lsr] AD review of draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-03

Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org> Sun, 24 October 2021 19:48 UTC

From: Christian Hopps <chopps@chopps.org>
To: John Scudder <jgs@juniper.net>
Cc: "draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric@ietf.org>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>, "lsr-chairs@ietf.org" <lsr-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2021 15:38:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [Lsr] AD review of draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric-03

John Scudder <jgs@juniper.net> writes:

> Dear Chris,
>
> Here’s my review of this document. I only have a few nits, that should be easily addressed.

Thanks for the review. The new version incorporates your suggested changes.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lsr-yang-isis-reverse-metric/

The ISO reference is actually wrong in the xml2rfc database (check out https://xml2rfc.tools.ietf.org/public/rfc/bibxml-misc/reference.ISO.10589.1992.xml), so I just used my own data, and updated to 2002 version as well.

> I’ve supplied my comments in the form of an edited copy of the draft. You can use your favorite diff tool to review them; I’ve attached a PDF of the rfcdiff output for your convenience if you’d like to use it. I’ve also pasted a traditional diff below in case you want to use it for in-line reply. I’d appreciate feedback regarding whether you found this a useful way to receive my comments as compared to a more traditional numbered list of comments with selective quotation from the draft.

I found the text diff a very useful format -- much more useful than traditional format. I use org mode to author drafts (https://github.com/choppsv1/org-rfc-export), and loading the diff side-by-side with the org source was very easy to work with.

Thanks!
Chris.