Re: [Lsr] AD review of draft-ietf-lsr-dynamic-flooding-14

Tony Li <tony.li@tony.li> Wed, 07 February 2024 16:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707324131; x=1707928931; darn=ietf.org; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:sender:from:to:cc:subject :date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UZjwturkWo5DJOGiZ5vaTtl97YQXMB49Xymd5Rt18M4=; b=Y8rEqlLXSSWFLA1dNIrNNaCdQwP7z+O3OOkNkZvn5yumv41MeeI9ju9JMJ7AnUruum ENQQ5+r9a3v9/e1H72T7N5IL2M0xJhnznZQD2u6Glpd9m6N8IHlCbrYZnsCNGzPaNocr QEHkx5/vULz0+hJ/z0NpETVeq2LRX2lWXxe9ArsY3mUYqI0Ev+lVDzqH3adLWImBcuTV ALkRsOW1qcRtUv2S3eF35X9oHNU5fs0gXEaiNLpWYf1XrrBfA8O6EibLYUxHrnSOo1+l xC7Sz5zlGm9DEHHZy8ogFDyo0wyu464tfNd3ssu6ZXfo83PfA80MAKiX380jYZauUwE/ 9/Cg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707324131; x=1707928931; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:sender:x-gm-message-state :from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=UZjwturkWo5DJOGiZ5vaTtl97YQXMB49Xymd5Rt18M4=; b=l8PPCMzoygJyYatVXl/Q4pJBWjXxCt2Vf++j5+vLf7GNh0A80XNYftLzQjYf6jqKjy BLuq2J1uQfCatfNGqyGKOlT2chVx8OGFhPv2hSfggK2yOxc5jH6/sD8U4TXGPhWWVWEY Cf4M1o1BUt8/JTf3vj2eaVi7cDz+AAzxuaHaKJaN5iK1B0gm/5AJzz84Cmcbuj6xTgl2 0npxL6nXEDzQ8KPvMiQtZZIvjKc6p1oaad9RYEMsNeMBRp1hAuOQVuSmD584RCiiJ4hU 3eMkSgl6CYKsXPNtWBmB8E3YYB6ShA0GHOAklAKEVuqWZDR+AHzYXwcY2rHNDh8dwRmc 1TYQ==