Re: [Lsr] WG Last Call for "IS-IS Flood Reflection" -draft-ietf-lsr-isis-flood-reflection-06

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 December 2021 11:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8m/Yp8rb7nWDYA7B+/UCUcM0U3TR0yYfTrqdUAzJ2Wo=; b=XxAvyhD1s7DaAsvst3Jso05MJAd+5pJ5W7HJRoLMl0dckFj0Y6WE6zpX0ii7yPx8mf vPPUUuIehcps9uFrP669fVPMfnKxhuuQXqVimabcCZxoBbBYyZZHnPDUrCbvDXfflP1U I8MRxcryTEWazv0KZz3mQeM4vNgou8jHcPDiKaETzwhTBVsuhws1zlAufKFXNuaUYkC8 LPjuxuE2UDS40KTZcjsCrYhUJ1o9nbK54+fb+T40Jzzs+tC6vEtMIuyX7SFKvDiCVWl2 2l0zREC1wBpesxcKT/vnwQjcP/J4HKPbUiO6j6mhmdAeNSWISWQb943kGoAYbAFczbf1 ncaw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8m/Yp8rb7nWDYA7B+/UCUcM0U3TR0yYfTrqdUAzJ2Wo=; b=JQlhAFDFbc52B3yan0DeU1qaY513hglwBv8kMr6C7ZkVtBCLk5Ax0/CRnTv1ifRepZ CRWn+H2p/CqRHdCMCjX2GnThP+ATQ6aLYm/WZFbzFLudAjNlouiFVN91/tioif3gPMWI SgFcX0YaBdzwS3fhfSY2CzHbmHBa58v3sXapSuTUlbr8KN0pFO459I7QJdeFheFGhzPS PP04o3FbcebgU0UEdncPPX+UGKduuhxk0/S0784RZyPCOtI+Cw30uV4H175efBDO1zx4 43vLTU8ond4YxDb8/YvH3TasLlTuYObAI1PvesBmCzrI9QWHyxzBYVHCasZb0VVcgMqd fIuw==