Re: [Lsr] OSPF Routing with Cross-Address Family MPLS Traffic Engineering Tunnels

Anton Smirnov <asmirnov@cisco.com> Tue, 24 April 2018 20:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12699; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524603402; x=1525813002; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZbPcmZ/+oxYkJu0uzgFr8lqGh8MdPt/NMHXXn89qG1g=; b=ljYjBE4Hsfo5qhwuG//SWcsgRC2Pg32dXo3gqJEzfw12su6EYbB+XIPo c6zDcFjJjv6tzvAu10EA509lbJd48MZbvkrY9Gszwajm2v3QJvdhVejgE +nye9M16TbXWqWhFWG3o+fLqXlzePKNeDZ0qX//k1hMRxKJdJGBKPrDFz 8=;