Re: [Lsr] Questions on draft-white-lsr-distoptflood

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 29 November 2022 08:40 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.595 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_ABOUTYOU=0.5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=V+BEzZSLsmk47N7ZKRopfjWk4FM0ixm4eJcKo3b9qi4=; b=f+J7SUGSoE81xP9kbcSXoumRsYxJhwzjxjf7spXiextwmOEPCrRIf3EZWVJxpwjtld p1Pbn+d7HW9Lqc4RHkIXX4XjaeQVh+wrcN40b/vOC7N8f51vUc73yqA0CMB0DNL+mYNN pcwHvS7M1fkeWLBlY7K2s3/awMov7bAm+e2ZzIVr0ro8xG5ij+mYg6Xxe4iYzHRLczKo KXrp3DTjX2AAwASsiDMbcmA/5Lli0fnccSBeV9mSubdHx+4RkkpfQwR8aulugToA9saR U9EkgCuUkGtIZ1LkVBvgpHmFqL2bY6J4hkzN3rKljgIwfofF7meaVABbaBKrZ5oZtNkl 29jg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=V+BEzZSLsmk47N7ZKRopfjWk4FM0ixm4eJcKo3b9qi4=; b=xeyUn2x6EkBdC1Iidujo9YJgPRCJyl71tgiwiPj4BEXuQ5vA4vnxa77y16IFem8tMX sZNIVZzwz1onHxEgdzAk1UHSKqka3MdRAicYgmwEmI+BcMAg7T5+8z4v69pv7+xB3vGo pjPTo3ZFvaBLrtVeCwW2Bn1w+FpkNpwVamf9t60E1SBcgZdYKO165soNx7p5bK5RDMoZ WjyHnfXzFGfuv/bO09nQCDG7mcWBeEreFuFEoaVghBzQ+EQgo7rv2ASkD5WmSMbhuMPc BpivQJ+NkhQPbVOG8XF5VqnlzHB/C7BD5Ex2vMD4BATBaNsYGIK7zUSeS6qGL+n2H4tY hvfQ==