Re: [Lsr] NewVersionNotificationfordraft-cheng-ospf-adjacency-suppress-00.txt

Tony Przygienda <tonysietf@gmail.com> Tue, 28 March 2023 11:57 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.852 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, NUMERIC_HTTP_ADDR=1.242, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; t=1680004611; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=g9p66oWmYt5KHhcYDCwxzOHy/xX4hMK+OM9RdJacawQ=; b=GDCPh8xrJW7d/79wOgrfpFG4Ur+hG0vgjl7pqpxTZsBYEAIYppLUen4j53vUQ4rvro ctLl/Qa5HBycn9NZxiHOWOCdWhi5oi53Zxm5sjRARnze7jrgajiERvbc1GCqxqnKiLXS tMEUTBt2BnTPlUSnMJSiIbU+HC0hg5sHvW1CS4HAvdZQC3fWxlSBXZc3sZXHhlf/AOcS 8TpymzI9mq1YzbozsWEOGmPccw+LA9ajGesK0jjjq7Rf3fcihA6IwL4dzB8h7bqVxwnb 63kwnXtryrP+g4/cvH/fm+OPbmfgbVjAqpWBlSHMpZufz4ydzwbcmbHKI1Ycy927F5+K F3gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1680004611; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=g9p66oWmYt5KHhcYDCwxzOHy/xX4hMK+OM9RdJacawQ=; b=T/Bwz85Cz6d2BnpLRznBzTkDEn9yIj5mEl3Gbq2yq1pxvwikPy5wjpau7FTNqza9Bx y4TYybmpWtpFA40aJdVVkimv2ChdJuGXlltEjbw36vf+Se+BAiLG0qAaIihpUl8TwiYg +u5DGmsGwzdPDFgkyceKxYnsNPqbjSngCREu315D+Lrtqlkv5rbTxZURdy12fRZhjk9C /MPOZ4nw0nVVNEHJrDaPDuX4AWDQSX9hRZFvrHCEoHMCNc06+RgXCrR3zHV9az6fTDth dpXP3dtL0oDde93TfqX9icTVkjWmlaYVCBwkkJIRZs9XiEjKKO8c+mGJNuPzxiKNqHnU sl1A==
References: <2b0a64216792512-0000d.Richmail.00001020894277738411@chinamobile.com> <5108B002-2645-4490-BDB6-8BCC19A59861@gmail.com> <CA+wi2hOPMUNogfgurie5pBvsQpRoh7+uZsGwfX29uXRYHxSrcg@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337EAF79E9A699E49AE16F9C18B9@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+wi2hNb+hfGL-Rr7Nfxgp8nJGL1wabdV-u4pTzifBEKYn5M8Q@mail.gmail.com> <BY5PR11MB4337B851657B6D0E0AD9639FC1889@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>