Re: [Lsr] Lars Eggert's Discuss on draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-l2bundles-06: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 07 October 2022 18:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=bpoBaODsVmuWlI+3Z2nn/JmEV20tO8J2OPAfS6stC64=; b=OqTdUTA6oMSeAkUElpOAlNVDsSySYc5ln/FY2QLyXgIft+9SUtWu3Gvstierjfz5J0 Dxxx+plINh1xHfZS9f9buCeh2IwEdgullPQWJ6Ko6vXmH/Ff/qL0nQaXrtq9Y4Uc5MN8 Mrdw1U37LtDtLy397wvM0cPeOQitJsqwyoTNW8IFv3YzoVVtzMDgZMJbADJ4LaLe8eRp mZlKCBzaxVowRpdrzSAwIxpUzVnsWc8NLqY+IktfcyY7GRL+VJxDr51vWOYr2fVxKREH t4DmW8wAovgTeuWXNJPIH5JtpFFxl7O1q+5LOFILFxw9JZ1Np0NTJh7sINw+vdkFHywg BY5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=bpoBaODsVmuWlI+3Z2nn/JmEV20tO8J2OPAfS6stC64=; b=xL+k8t9fHDJhY+DJbWYYg4UJDyW1dxlZkWoTyIZ0FKp+QNvW9VbX0dDe0u6PIibBiJ xa3k7MQEEYWocR5agweLjcJl3gPajDWOgidtxbhBi46WQr82ioi9R+JD+HnQ8M4LaBCb 7CbrbS+y4zX2V6twWscztZljR4ZCoB6AAISSnqQaUwy1YyMREOgBvp28yKdTnIP1egtI 8CipRHqYLz+m5svKroZo/SG5ebVZdQmfHbhtH956djYcYVR9qLswXi2wvEkHd0U1gaNT 7B6KDl5WNDixjfEVYO+Vz17K3OZ//Keb2SmCN2K1gYscoJY25ISqkpY4WKIZFQudt5U+ xycw==
References: <166454386910.57862.16318198402251605185@ietfa.amsl.com> <CAH6gdPzWBbmAVDW_zEdQQjAjh5O3CoTBbd-pZXc5KfWBH0-0Nw@mail.gmail.com> <D953525F-4C3D-4019-B125-601D10E068D5@eggert.org> <CAH6gdPzRdOtxWuWOZU--mNsJAiiwAp65NxeAJiD06VUTpZbYGQ@mail.gmail.com> <6D6A555F-C338-441B-9959-C76D2E82A638@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPzqACDBMnDHURn_DU3bbEaMBdnQZ1CGeGxbZHaK0pa8oA@mail.gmail.com> <67F54DF4-DAF0-4F48-A206-800544A63468@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPzVcUwwRzFPmuQSuHsuy1pUM0bTutpSYKoeC7SGzFT1gg@mail.gmail.com> <D9A21586-DAE6-4B7D-A25A-DC998B5D769C@juniper.net> <CAH6gdPzQBW2uUkNdhSb74bLGKZ+vhpd1zC2fCA3Frhev=sTgYA@mail.gmail.com>