Re: [Lsvr] AD Review of draft-ietf-lsvr-bgp-spf-11.txt

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 17 February 2023 13:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=Hzt9/CVOGnBzU0lJFhu2wIfHmjqq7dISPt/nqtYNtWg=; b=G5TMtXePK0E5mp4ERIWJQwwuASzDKGBvF7B263FCaBF2L0bYpEGIClRETlg2GnV8Bc fjcJ0+7mk8vOuCW9ZfjpWu3Dx63Z4lA5vwEVQ+ul7dXpuHejIBRqY6gSbcf4+17kL54f zyrO5z3ioXHg34E+CIv/VqaikajDYGYeynk7qWdq+Mdmg7QZAflBppx+AdToH/OSHL+W oIRxpxU4PRpeXp6HpK3D3KhRt4MWooGnEAvl+RsAD65LLl2ajW5EirnTdd86vFfa6D1E oeNepq1/d433EddGd+GSgo0wfavx65ADQghBjs0gUG0Di5DbjEWPrBB/uZC7pvrJawpO d9fA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date :mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Hzt9/CVOGnBzU0lJFhu2wIfHmjqq7dISPt/nqtYNtWg=; b=AwuSsCZ5WeloD/OzSjABntyqnSQuWpTmkA2tCeHtVKwvTuB9wB7rp2bM5BIQVGZSb4 O5aveATsUyPX3KwEmUkl1yv8DUPpczVUUlI3VrTH2XZhrQCcmi1QIHJtBXaKa0KJxv80 T7kkN5RDS2nlrUsa+qE10yETtflVIzzA8CGmIZ8mlElKAf2giHtX2rUBgMO5vN+1w6Fa +998zrbiDUkUYKBfDAvyEvUr6brUTyNfBaDv+/ASXnvcbjiwwJI2pSovcILiaweZpe14 UMtgrmVaIIYRiJThQwnZs3vJxNKecad33RJda5nXIcUEk+JLKfNC8dMGfuHI3UWpkaH/ 7jcg==