Re: [Ltru] [apps-discuss] Fwd: Defining a CBOR tag for RFC 5646Language Tags

Mark Davis ☕️ <mark@macchiato.com> Wed, 14 May 2014 17:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=0K0xKkUOWSJiJSyRR0KoRAeSiGommR+4demm553do4s=; b=uVoGBsAN0BVG2Z59awKSpwvvIlwbYPI8XCTYHJbowGD5h+l1BBYpLpYeeIQHJjM7bi /T3HnKqJwbZDJEOEwIUltwfBocFnE9jvxRyNUVW4jx729x9wNQgvW44VGEM7XKry+U5S e4AxUn8pO7f4L8po/IdrZ0pbC3dZo+U2IAMrWsSv/onw+6ozrj7+zZVS2iiKDQSEdXKp yBkV1FwJ1zD2zKXh9mJjT8qI+9LhYDTViAsltU+AK2PPwGTxg02a9EHYVfJkp8bcPbW+ /yXqm1v3zYrCim6j1F72GEH2bPBGf/kLwFqcP049UR7OobJFj47sgvRtL9JSL+ZwunAK iq9g==