RE: [Ltru] W3C tag policy disclaimers and IETF RFCs

"Addison Phillips" <addison.phillips@quest.com> Sat, 06 August 2005 21:57 UTC

Subject: RE: [Ltru] W3C tag policy disclaimers and IETF RFCs
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:57:36 -0700
From: Addison Phillips <addison.phillips@quest.com>
To: r&d afrac <rd@afrac.org>, LTRU Working Group <ltru@ietf.org>
Sender: ltru-bounces@lists.ietf.org

How many times do I have to write, troll, that my work here is unaffiliated with my work at W3C (or anywhere else)?

I do not "sign" my work here as a "member" of the W3C. The only person on this list that purports to represent more than one person is YOU. You claim to represent organizations as well as the opinions of others. I claim to represent only myself.

Frostily,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Globalization Architect, Quest Software
Chair, W3C Internationalization Core Working Group

Internationalization is not a feature.
It is an architecture.