[Ltru] Public RFC 3934 warning to jfc

"Randy Presuhn" <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com> Sat, 15 October 2005 18:25 UTC

From: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
To: LTRU Working Group <ltru@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:28:19 -0700
Subject: [Ltru] Public RFC 3934 warning to jfc
Sender: ltru-bounces@ietf.org

Jefsey -

I am very disappointed that, after recent attempts at constructive
postings, you find it necessary to revert to such invective. You
are hereby warned, in accordance with RFC 3934, that your
posting privileges to the ltru working group mailing list may be
revoked, for a period of up to 30 days, if your disruptive behaviour
persists.

Randy, ltru co-chair