Re: [Ltru] Re: Working Group submission: LTRU Registry Draft 00

"Randy Presuhn" <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com> Tue, 15 March 2005 20:52 UTC

From: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
To: Dinara Suleymanova <dinaras@foretec.com>
Subject: Re: [Ltru] Re: Working Group submission: LTRU Registry Draft 00
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:51:07 -0800
Cc: LTRU Working Group <ltru@ietf.org>
Sender: ltru-bounces@ietf.org

Hi -

Approved.

Our previous approval request was sent to internet-drafts@ietf.org
on March 10.  (Copy included below)

Randy Presuhn, ltru co-chair.

Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:10:49 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
From: Randy Presuhn <randy_presuhn@mindspring.com>
To: internet-drafts@ietf.org
Subject: permission to post ltru wg -00- drafts
Cc: duerst@w3.org

Hi -

This note is to let you know that Martin Duerst and I, co-chairs of the
ltru working group, expect Mark Davis <mark.davis@jtcsv.com> and
Addison Phillips <addison.phillips@quest.com> to be submitting two
working group internet drafts in the next few days.  The draft names will be

draft-ietf-ltru-registry-00.txt
draft-ietf-ltru-matching-00.txt

You have our advance permission to post these documents.

Randy Presuhn
ltru WG co-chair