Re: [Lurk] [E] Re: Proposed Lurk Charter

"Mishra, Sanjay" <sanjay.mishra@verizon.com> Wed, 16 March 2016 02:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=verizon.com; i=@verizon.com; q=dns/txt; s=corp; t=1458096302; x=1489632302; h=from:to:date:subject:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=9HOW90z2StwP8qCQiY8uWWRx36t2dHYSZPZYTeeZMos=; b=VIaXc+2rf1TbxtUQPsKqhmtsY0Err7QZDev+o0bajCKAcUjgVxPcP1gL zX+Io6wjcI/W1/gMfObP9v+mCTl0HckSaPk6uk0h+Z7Fvo76vaB7BecyW FFmU2osW8f5G3W62fMxCu/qxSv+RPIQICZnsJjLSGfbj2LgpQQ81D/kRe 0=;
IronPort-PHdr: 9a23:kX99IxXs6yv1hRho6etBjX7ewqTV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZxWBt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6PCwHzRZqsrQ+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3CwN5K6zPF5LIiIzvjqbpq82VO1wD2Gv1SIgxBSv1hD2ZjtMRj4pmJ/R54TryiVwMRd5rw3h1L0mYhRf265T41pdi9yNNp6BprJYYAu3SNp41Rr1ADTkgL3t9pIiy7UGCHkOz4S4xSGQd2jBVGQfI9lmuU53sqCT3rMJmxCCcMcTsQasoQz2p7OFgTxq+zG8jCgQauEvQpIQkiL9BozqgqgBxhYnOb9fGGuB5e/aXWNIBRXBIGo5qXipDC5L2J98UBuwDNPceqojmp0EHhQWzHwi+A+WpwThN0CyllZYm2vgsRFmVlDcrGMgD5TGN9I34