Re: [Lwip] Publication has been requested fordraft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-09

Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu> Wed, 27 May 2020 16:41 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 18:41:12 +0200
From: Carles Gomez Montenegro <carlesgo@entel.upc.edu>
To: Markku Kojo <kojo@cs.helsinki.fi>
Cc: lwip@ietf.org, jon.crowcroft@cl.cam.ac.uk, lwig-chairs@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lwip] Publication has been requested fordraft-ietf-lwig-tcp-constrained-node-networks-09

Hi Markku,

Thanks for your message below!

Your message is timely, as we are at an earlier stage of the document
process. (I understand that the shepherd writeup still needs to be
prepared, and the document has not yet been evaluated by the IESG.)

In the next update of the draft, we will add the reference and will edit
the text as per your suggestion.

Once again, thanks a lot for your contributions to this document!

Cheers,

Carles