Re: [Lwip] [IPsec] Paul Wouters' Discuss on draft-ietf-lwig-minimal-esp-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 July 2022 21:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=PzCQ6m1tSMQQd1T+tfNIgQBP3mNQPDeSpb7YJPP8ZIk=; b=Be3e07OGXp1PDO22f8MM0P+kwtjIK8HhpUDAqOtWyGyOqlMIGVU0Yzu54zA8VP8Fj7 NtEfvSv2AexdUHv+UV0WyUju2ASVvZuCrEuzuhChdCwEOqSOrMgH2TcNgBiXuI0yyh9w VZOc5N6VAv6p1jzTNc9DnX/c8ei3qPL4ABYADyo9zvqgRArkXwsjyErYUFWEWeMQQRCh 0f++TR3nzG2Jf/Kd3pkGKKbJySCeR61Lic6aNfaCuCB9dW7bP3E4re7tCYr72jd7e0fu lRawNXA8A+TbYoHwT5GyQgOySGDtXtYuBor99Rti7jR7DaXkkmif6g9tEZQ22fVCvWuD fGlw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=PzCQ6m1tSMQQd1T+tfNIgQBP3mNQPDeSpb7YJPP8ZIk=; b=snDK8Ggr2UsEs6ms6bc1c5unwbuPLqV7N3Oi+SihxgioojlAcHxNTanujj086PpfwW b9/cS1u0p9Ay1peJfoLsUsJmXlB86ovsPOPmsJkJ4uqJuJmP1w/hu8V8E6S9l9OSv2Xt S7+yJJsgFI8yXCavaakzjGSWurusuLwHvp4mLHvU/4AtjfCwf4kKEdwdELNn7E7O1Hra DNehojMAzn6pnrbPymRJBqWLpj9t9cshMUjDlLp7LXH/zFvu6cgSR/QnjabkLnKPVmJL UDan7YlbXvCjqxv5XWf6WaWQwpz/lmzNUPofrI/K5/yabhr6ZQJ4PUHnyLElnBj2EP60 qFFg==