Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-03.txt

Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Thu, 28 May 2015 14:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=V93+340L+tVOSIz1rzYPiV2NClakW7K5rVRfT7eqPuQ=; b=vf54aWZnVsqhQFWDsq1rb4Rmz8PQ1U0+gDW+jwod4KZ+Suf/6gLs+qvIM/Uy7NZZ17 gcLz0diewImleby/C58yLTOn/jsSWfV3aE6StFkL/BJv8cdaKD6FEX0SDvypwQlsXCTb CFH1IXVzKQBQpEUCvz5Ug1P+BSPiSJVnZqw1Y3D5XJ8KFgM4zYFPWLKlZTsz91f1ZgJJ YSVvDlFSvFf4egOjOHaVk4tMFEz49KpOLGihqzPPMR2mZRsmvPGIcrq85y+QMV35ZOIH B0hRYPGIvabXa/W6ypLFEBJC2qOtoQdCJ6Wl2uCXTdTP8XxwlvenSkJeTPaDBqj19FZQ 3Rtg==