Re: [manet] packetbb-sec WGLC comments (was: Re: WG adoption of NHDP-sec)

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Thu, 26 May 2011 08:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herberg.name; s=dkim; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=x1LqMkIyTE7yti/FljmmRRG/tbJNK4ilITMY+bdO0Uo=; b=JvVFmlBDNtQAHlutkh820UTytbnU5AXVo4seeQP2LxW8bmkcCAJcrJmK7fYINoQsZw tNStJXXwitS7HzbI1X2fTIE4odDanFIN453yjSL3+xhZceTZowENvQ4iGF22JVbMvdlH pScYOzpaFezetYUiAMDQsy7/g7rWkfEQfV3pk=