Re: [manet] AD review of draft-ietf-manet-packetbb-sec

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Tue, 31 January 2012 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herberg.name; s=dkim; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=WGbD25ygDA7fTm6Ws61KNKXNGQhNpAbZx4pneh09Wqw=; b=00WMoHx7dh54oy0Bv9r5hZEudjBHxnoO3KE9xfLmWI2R+Wi+C9JYPtAKZQ0Zl4rrK/ c5WL4+DkXrET+gnDD7tqsTLAllDJOLLoNyiafysxR1rjhCK3USb00rGmsjXW9UMk6tEB i85ornCWrTJzCnz56UTTwWj4+NsVoDe06p7Mg=