Re: [manet] Warren Kumari's No Objection on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-13: (with COMMENT)

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Thu, 11 May 2017 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1494517140; s=jiazi; d=jiaziyi.com; i=ietf@jiaziyi.com; h=From:Message-Id:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:Date:In-Reply-To:Cc:To:References; l=49115; bh=S1hJrEQbdMjfl09hF0DC31P0GdHNLkZJ5CnohRoEjow=; b=Sa2ScBAspONbLkj1iAVqwVo5lvCZnQSuhi1nTh8d0Uw0ulK4YnteaIU6TSQZU0yV MRT3kpksknAQ8Vt5YyJ/h3b57yAxVQ8g11xFMMwkJIvwFuh0lOo4xfAJFNeWo5/4K6J WJNtxkS7GrK8mpdGOEJ+zQDBQVRdA/rgf9RggJEI=