Re: [manet] AB#1 Comments for WGLC draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-sec-threats-02

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Tue, 09 April 2013 04:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1wjiJBU4U5DzDq9PjduZ5yno292xuUGFgfSwJbvGRqA=; b=tEwmVEUt75CphNAsQsWQccB7u5pjNkNtrDWfaJTM//S5WTTxPEpf1oq8e722zQ6Exe DS2vKvUbJPFKfMdAiPnpjZ95viwfKEY+dTVZmkdDHozQGN5vjxZn9OBnW0JIwgkUPyzP CbdcQcu+ki3jViBMrePhdjZj9twMD/1brAWp5208X0TNHBnLfSbvHUItbofOL+V9b8xl QkTNzLIQAw7k4y52V+7zARSdBRR+jhM3tpmBYDx1AGe0NAIG1awDCwtHpSLD3gYWblDd nMJH0F1SjZ0Hh6cgESOJAD7cCNgRziEsHlSvBzsGu97weS3XbWLWM+Qw8wKJOi3KrvQM 59XQ==