[manet] FW: New Version Notification for draft-cole-manet-nhdp-mib-01

"Cole, Robert G." <Robert.Cole@jhuapl.edu> Sat, 21 February 2009 15:41 UTC

From: "Cole, Robert G." <Robert.Cole@jhuapl.edu>
To: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 10:41:13 -0500
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [manet] FW: New Version Notification for draft-cole-manet-nhdp-mib-01

We posted an update to the NHDP-MIB.  This represents an extensive update to the previous 'shell'.  The focus of this rewrite was to get the configuration and state groups in place and in-line with tables in the NHDP protocol draft.  To do this we added to constructs, a nodeId of discovered peers and an interfaceId of discovered peer interfaces.  This was necessary to index into a table of addresses associated with the remote interface.

Now that the config and state groups are well developed in the NHDP-MIB, we were able to align and update the configuration and state groups in the OLSR-MIB (also posted today).

If you have any suggestions to objects for the performance group (or notifications), please post to the list.  We'll be working those issues next.

Thanks,
Bob Cole