Re: [manet] WG adoption of NHDP-sec

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com> Tue, 03 May 2011 08:28 UTC

Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:28:16 +0100
From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name>
Cc: Ulrich Herberg <ulrich.herberg@polytechnique.edu>, MANET IETF <manet@ietf.org>, Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] WG adoption of NHDP-sec

Apologies for that, I put this together in a hurry just before
leaving for a long week off, and these are, as Ulrich deduced,
about packetbb-sec. I didn't get to NHDP-sec in time, though I
still plan to take a look at it.

--
Christopher Dearlove
Technology Leader, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered Office: Warwick House, PO Box 87,
Farnborough Aerospace Centre, Farnborough, Hants, GU14 6YU, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687