[manet] Fwd: initial responses to: MIB doctor review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-mib-08.txt

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Sun, 26 May 2013 07:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=+ZZIR/rWprYwqCc6PaAnCLvvlhPmpdiN4LeCxVJvxt4=; b=kclRgRTrbjG/gowHqiPbv0VPzu9cpXgdv/MiMf9STaPjVyri60R88I1VaJbtGVPN2t gpZjtEP6dKwiEk3a8j7CIhXwH2YSUa7WucriyjrEg2WBt5FyX1jiRQbfuoCBnIPGk0zr 8TMlylkpxQyTVuZs6jl97GtuEJrp8GeC+VyqOUMTXBD8hA1U2oT1vW8fkut2peg1Nmv8 g4gmbiyw2gTihQPnj9wEMJicuLw+izVG/cWXYelj4RfbPhrcWcKoO+waxMGTYPAi/0vD SVBgzKiPUJvFNnkF6TV40wzU1PS+hu1mExMA/ZPLxcGspq3Im7gHmdxJlLI0jDtrI80w Bw7w==