Re: [manet] FW: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt> (Use of OSPF-MDR in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks) to Experimental RFC

"Adrian Farrel" <adrian@olddog.co.uk> Thu, 06 June 2013 10:45 UTC

From: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
To: 'Abdussalam Baryun' <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 11:45:34 +0100
Cc: manet@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [manet] FW: Last Call: <draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr-03.txt> (Use of OSPF-MDR in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks) to Experimental RFC

Hi,

Which part of

> >Please send any further comments as described for IETF last call
> > and *NOT* to this list.

did you not understand?

You have also sent a follow-up email as part of IETF last call which is fine and
correct.

Note that your previous emails which you cite were sent to and discussed on the
MANET list. This might explain why the OSPF working group did not pick up on
your comments.

Note also that at least some of your comments in the emails you cite received
reasonable answers/explanations on the MANET list. It is not helpful to demand
further answers to the parts of your emails that have been answered already.

Can we now move this thread to the correct location and cease spamming the MANET
list.

Thanks,
Adrian

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-mdr/ballot/