Re: [manet] AD Review of draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-dat-metric-06

Henning Rogge <hrogge@gmail.com> Fri, 09 October 2015 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=eTysCJZvP7DUawa+DGJndKThDMVQo8lovowltL+I5+w=; b=WDvg48IO3S6k1uU92TIvlCwCy7e7Oze2qqOomCLN7+LN+TXXMeWpag60c4szZZ/8zV pfjxarfYXEnXHEvhYa64V/RHn5xb9O8XSywR7PBS5w/9uariRNvBMPj4AxtNt+pr/RKh c7g7pAaqXWA+mmmzttlZsOSqfgwrkW7uDG02On7h9ueWTCrAqXE6GB6IMSqeG15UTIsi nbEYipUszKbhzPIE1mA0UdZ08BtVQWs3Dd7HRX0Dg+NX9I3y7T1ZrEFdXGZ/2VHsIgR0 apvgAWvVfkb8bplXXiX5cQuBUI2FuE7SRb3/mCwzHC5mRxo8aSlCb1NPoF7fSXK28b/T gveQ==