Re: [manet] Draft-lou-manet-sturp-00 Review

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 27 July 2023 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1690484008; x=1691088808; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=ZVFOqUWptyFNfJ8nszJqo/mt9mMz8Zc2I0r+USjjAnU=; b=OHOsTrtvTICQ/xJt+Emqn4hXMgi3utSF7x90AO5Fr9QZ5xjw9NQl8GNdF+lJbhlyVQ NthTj17zjz0o7KZ/ZvNLa24hTwps/oASHp5e9TE8jdb3heJgxJRID2yb3Xv3RqEHBM4Y 9dFxCzsrI8bFY3izgEmRVHk4SuohoZF0FcMXXEtDf4dOUSycteovEZQA6vSz/xy91Bsf zc81CcdXHyrDP4Xf22beH7olz06H4X/LX5J1rFDaXdz/mRNrAksFGdCK2nPBFXlFMQ5u mWK+wun/ekpV3Vekc7CR4QTiS+adc//Fg6C8YOShr/qvzUuiDE6GXq8BcMMGGTu4k+yt VusA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690484008; x=1691088808; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=ZVFOqUWptyFNfJ8nszJqo/mt9mMz8Zc2I0r+USjjAnU=; b=GXr0MJ/VroGXKJidR0/PvY5UPsuY4hsgzG2TTAUvE1j4TRMfKP+L14yBCFUh2Y3D4r xHgYoGmNpM8L+kV6G7b23yaeCoj1UGJ49ONdJRY+9vNKcU9lyaLESQwEszbqKpk+eBsg AzeUllogQB+V4zyCsJ3qwrSZjrSRBqgwIz4LHm/B4aKW6GM4VjVv/XqiuOqiiXguzCXp yHUOMZlQpD1hdH/4/tiVYWIUEh7p3ZKLlc6vQlKrUxdopuNmp80FRCj8Mhi+kM3FKg2H uAoBtMpLZ/lR0nL/R1XfQEKXCJsNkysTYyoEzpMMW95uc3F0kfPOwu3itGAj4rpBfjl4 PF2w==