Re: [manet] ETT metrics draft

Ulrich Herberg <ulrich@herberg.name> Tue, 16 July 2013 21:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=zo6IeF0D8VfSestMobAf/VKeo/qBMwwI6rysBjIYQ5w=; b=JA9rLQ6QQxWVpSMvtmgoNRx/DZHwB11j58T8RJvJkZDArWttxE5ojgr9zNC8bEX+i4 g3L6wpx/GVMvQh96jY0eWs4EZBOSwL8pqK54gnMN3+XoviYF45GtdIqr41kkhx4RmzVC 5edKKeeHcg/lE67n44cGY5KISH6oZt6EeooBIzofpvPPwO2eQnag5brY5g8ACHkXlLYU uQJcRkpjXJu6KDDu7tNPw86q4Rz8nDKM9sHDQxX/4+5bNR0CnHfHA0zxNCG8L6qgaIPQ T86jFVfY8vDWwICctYnqKWpax2HtskbtP1mbYfzc0cQpA2IuXjYD2MOdZZ6XyHJhK39e sU3w==