Re: [manet] Ready for WGLC: Advancing draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization & draft-clausen-manet-rfc6779bis

Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org> Tue, 29 July 2014 15:45 UTC

From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 17:36:13 +0200
To: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
Cc: "<manet-chairs@tools.ietf.org>" <manet-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, manet <manet@ietf.org>, manet-ads <manet-ads@tools.ietf.org>, Christopher Dearlove <dearlove@manet-routing.net>, "Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [manet] Ready for WGLC: Advancing draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-optimization & draft-clausen-manet-rfc6779bis

As long as we get the ball rolling, I am more than happy with what Stan proposes, and what he already has set in motion. Thank you, Stan.

--
Thomas Heide Clausen
http://www.thomasclausen.org

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for
  experiments, and they wander off through equation
  after equation, and eventually  build a structure
  which has no relation to reality."
 - Nikola Tesla,
    Modern Mechanics and Inventions, July, 1934