Re: [manet] MANET Terminology Update

"Stan Ratliff (sratliff)" <sratliff@cisco.com> Mon, 23 July 2012 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=sratliff@cisco.com; l=26275; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1343055573; x=1344265173; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=/29PPQwNbbgEeACrnRfkiX4Sf4h+sEQcRc7sDpE73I4=; b=OhHT8U7x8EPLjeM6BzM5hlYkvhaW1V9Pol2Tx1mS+psSc07WqX2/txwZ cexezMxTcu/RkmhJvjUr4uGkFSeWrrmCZYpbfgJzWYrKf911utCXoWzem BIxWFSocdBe6CL9awC6N1ORsGIP94/d5/q9O94YOlKXhkBictZHz3aUPa I=;