Re: [manet] OLSRv2 sec threats review

Jiazi YI <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Tue, 30 August 2016 08:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=maOqTfSq0FoH8jlHLdUqc+x1W7l9FML+x0Relakrldo=; b=OZMiZ+MiUtE4VZHApb+6RjN6ATiqdA+wjzbffa+M44RuwwG4/qocacgW3rHvJhvNb8 bUFOWdld46DVsOLJ3veVAB+zKZtL5WOpYTQ1ikt/WBHpceSlP60LF9yLeRzceFAZkKBS GX+ZbQJ1VY8xuDlf+HTXB7vxEr1pezYRkO4x1zacjN1K9U0kMev3RM/MsKzo5QRrvuo5 QBv3Vi6EU1rEPDY5Z0rTznFWcAS9iCdmmVxPO30Rube9rzOAruaD8w8Dj9fZRza44SSb 7KXBX9C/unjIw5sYsKfWVAVxZ0f81zo4Q0UiOQcedW4ADNt7P8X/HfaGh/kv3DecrxSG pkag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=maOqTfSq0FoH8jlHLdUqc+x1W7l9FML+x0Relakrldo=; b=ekq/s/XAgzfwhEw55+RDu9cAj5Mv/276Xn57iQupz+jFC/IGZWaL/Q+pCqQTYkEd3s m3JmxrXGPW+rYyUF9fOCCjL8oNM1NhKsTsc3RPEawhPuL38dEYc4PI5MoBnwahOSO9kh r3p6WIf3fVgiqNij4FV5QiXQfZj5pW2ln1Dlb87E46fDf2kztc7sr6rEbFwbR35gXPqH 5SM9jUmbOGWx+ldFfZNg15yrNJiVk7QOffKmrRmLidqDTbN3UVhq4BLe2Mv7cytClNm2 JlZGAL8OPZTSZS++R3Y9vpSD6n/31l7nM0qhEpvxntBLDKVe8gwK5VjFoCnFkXyYvfVr MAmQ==