Re: [manet] DLEP Credit Windowing

Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com> Tue, 29 March 2016 19:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=I5N61aGQEjBZpiab0VgvVLgswvrvwpCHOLDXtu2MLP0=; b=sxvyS+KGgkTJagpQ3suSIfV6zzxrCS+IvJiKvFSEDA238e+r0c3WrIK+8wzAdFheXb mJNqhjzwVz7gqMW/KZ5Jq1U+Q7GPHuMUrm569ovQxlOcT7QboKg9y7tMjzOu4OnXxi3x khg/kKHfbspKynFw+peo+ShPEbeK38/e6wDfy7Ml2lb98YZkdiFPLWtyYA7lcgqiHb+b gpM/OdKUiyS90hdzclQVfNxdaDVODoU3E8W1a7aP5YbomegQMzeWUDX7PwjGBLo8qZDs 1Kpb4o8uzHMh6QvDgM72D/ytpa8xBv5LnAeLeO2KuhMEtu9pUyTfca3YJ1jTxlWRCRo/ KVZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=I5N61aGQEjBZpiab0VgvVLgswvrvwpCHOLDXtu2MLP0=; b=gTtZpIIZ5Paf2Iv8zaoqAPljUSr0cdupd0HkxgW+c5VB8YNXdHNsiaDH4SoMgtOtk0 NRVxRUsgDaq+BVCAOBkICbWah4uGmNQG0DDjAjIbRrBO2l8oW1GXbGGBN62rm9p1o5Pr c1IZD4xL0orsP7n5HEZ2qZeDJ6d+uIzCVr7bfSCflSAMpAiIal6QbnWO8KaK5qpnVcar b18JHiaagp6mNjvilKSQqQFSW9kkde2nHEClb8kml32QS9icNcbHtQbbVFqx0oSDR99R qfhHco9oDijpx+dbVlDxlk+QwbhqT+vhkTJHFmFX6VrW8dIMG8mwxJTGUh9Zv4dWHF4U NMlg==
References: <842811b9f2ec4385b25bfdc02f6bdb09@XCH-ALN-005.cisco.com> <CAGnRvuoqWqAk8bEsurdYU-546BO=LNtFA1Ywr_qnNyaz9jPNiw@mail.gmail.com> <30lejepapqucojc0oo0juiov.1444920593548@email.android.com> <CALtoyo=0cw3zjRwiMEASO25kOo9jDJEWDggMGDToSWvrGtSWTQ@mail.gmail.com> <6cf459def84e464a92a94a321b9b4adc@XCH-ALN-005.cisco.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801C37EB381@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <d4c2cfd4507d4644909a72eceba534c2@XCH-ALN-005.cisco.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801C37EB9B9@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <051ad977f5a5488b9622ccb5ef25883c@XCH-ALN-005.cisco.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801C37EBCA1@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <b0c57bcbb28b4dc587fe53dc5bf769bc@XCH-ALN-005.cisco.com> <59e4135701054951a5b61fef04393dac@XCH-RCD-020.cisco.com> <38A5475DE83986499AEACD2CFAFC3F9801C385E127@tss-server1.home.tropicalstormsoftware.com> <68edf7efadb04df3b127936b86921284@XCH-RTP-005.cisco.com>