Re: [manet] Progress...

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Mon, 18 January 2016 15:29 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Stan Ratliff <ratliffstan@gmail.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:29:01 +0000
References: <CA+-pDCd_+hgQ8Ks+tT5FfCNAwwT-pCVhzC0VZpF8=uLJjkQ3hA@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D8A6F22EB@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CA+-pDCcBDp5_UOj5+28SXGPyc_tUc1tqWFgLE32ukU2MUtUSsg@mail.gmail.com> <bfb25ff55acc48e1a24e9f3d106a9bd5@VAUSDITCHM3.idirect.net> <569CFDF7.3020206@labn.net> <CALtoyo=TMmQdxX+maOu62x8M-NbqB8gh-WJ-xcdYJRefyuE+Cg@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D8A6F34E7@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <569D025F.4060505@labn.net> <CALtoyo=x4C8jB3BwFOFNE64qd0e1Z1STLg2-o87JmD_jL4WVuw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]