Re: [manet] Micro-history about reactive protocol evolution

Jiazi Yi <ietf@jiaziyi.com> Sun, 17 February 2013 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:sender:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to:x-mailer; bh=xBz5hQM3jrC9gaMw7MW5ZisxCzExlTEA5oGWKcOpt3A=; b=LfuHDTSElMwkplEAu6V5vbBVCpiHtLRgw0w+uU+tskgljqsdTVwhILna3sUm6AZRaT xxUOyC1Sp/kD2q8Aaeu7FBIMevN3yRLjo/6Za+PTyIgCico+YaBFB/xNsZhzds+utkCv LhdElofLjEnfhF+F8qR9RZI8c+aHs/AQwk8D5jUKWtfg3/ZqkDU7SaZ+wQxCF3thiL9i eUBOtgP8+xSYW+VrdVLscByzH4GzHpMr3E80Y+8IUfZ6s/gZlJV0t4t/QJpUsFBsH/eC SyKLrkOBUQaJpC2I+jcSQCgi5p6awZtjDN8HqPByY8r+0fqjPtJ6D3ZNU4I5V8Zz/VQU vPYg==