Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-16.txt

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com> Wed, 03 October 2012 08:58 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <Chris.Dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>, Henning Rogge <hrogge@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 08:58:14 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-16.txt

Just to be picky, RFC 5497 uses a similar but slightly different encoding. But it still seemed sensible to keep as close to it as we could. (This one is a thanks to I think Thomas who caught that I'd switched them.)

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Communications Group

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687