[Manycouches] ways to slow list traffic down --- Re: [Add] Slowing the list traffic down a bit: listening more and saying less

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca> Mon, 26 August 2019 17:43 UTC

From: Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf@sandelman.ca>
To: manycouches@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 13:43:05 -0400
Subject: [Manycouches] ways to slow list traffic down --- Re: [Add] Slowing the list traffic down a bit: listening more and saying less

Back in March, we discussed ways in which to focus people for
virtual meetings.  One of those ways was to change the pace of
list traffic.  I'm not sure if anyone wrote up the requirements clearly.

Barry is going to attempt to do this manually, and I think it would be
useful to figure how this might be work out.