Re: [feedback-report] Email::ARF::Report, etc

"Damon Sauer" <qvantvs@gmail.com> Wed, 21 March 2007 19:33 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:33:34 -0400
From: Damon Sauer <qvantvs@gmail.com>
To: Ricardo SIGNES <rjbs-arf@lists.manxome.org>
Subject: Re: [feedback-report] Email::ARF::Report, etc
Cc: abuse-feedback-report@mipassoc.org

Greeting from earth!

I had a suggestion earlier-

 Why not just use: "Content-Type: multipart/digest;" (ref=
http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc1341/7_2_Multipart.html )

It defaults the entire message to: message/rfc22

You can put the different parts of the complaint into their own capsule for
people reading with a MIME enabled reader - there by rendering it 'safe'...
and it would also follow a nice format for automated/programmatic
readers/scripts to parse.