Re: [Marnew] my summary

Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch> Tue, 29 September 2015 13:35 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:34:49 +0200
References: <9EA9C328-40DB-41E8-8D85-82755A353745@piuha.net> <82AB329A76E2484D934BBCA77E9F52499A09CB9B@Hydra.office.hd> <CAD6AjGSBZE+EqMS6tee=o8a_DqaA32Xq5ZkxaE51z0jDZQVQtw@mail.gmail.com> <56098074.9050106@vasonanetworks.com> <CAGD1bZbiDqS+koH5ULv8ianzasZ9dw907TbrULGdbQheKB0RcQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAD6AjGRGrBQwn+Q24SBT1FU-Hm8dOJgrmqEQ4kq31dEGYq7=vA@mail.gmail.com> <CAGD1bZZ5H2B7T-Q9HXTj-5UjSEtD8yttz1MNY3OoLbOa88abOA@mail.gmail.com> <7B7BA9CF-9ECA-4897-B3AB-37540FA20BBF@cisco.com>