Re: [martini] #60: Optionality of Service-Route etc.

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Fri, 23 July 2010 14:00 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Brian Lindsay <brian.lindsay@genband.com>, "martini@ietf.org" <martini@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 16:00:46 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [martini] #60: Optionality of Service-Route etc.

Right, so in that case I would propose the addition of the following sentence to the end of the first paragraph of section 7:
"With the exception of requirements in section 5.1 relating to the Path header field (RFC 3327), this document does not mandate support for any of the mechanisms discussed in this section. Any requirements in the sub-sections below apply only if the mechanism concerned is supported."

John