Re: [martini] Draft MARTINI Minutes from Monday's session at IETF#77

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 15:02 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: David Hancock <D.Hancock@CableLabs.com>, "martini@ietf.org" <martini@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:03:05 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [martini] Draft MARTINI Minutes from Monday's session at IETF#77

"John Elwell: This requirement is about support of private numbers for PBX extensions. The SSP network must be able to route a call between PBXs serving a single enterprise based on the private number of the called enterprise user (not the public E.164-based AOR)."

Just to remove any ambiguity, please rephrase the second sentence as follows:
"Adopting this requirement would mean that the SSP network must be able to route a call between PBXs serving a single enterprise based on the private number of the called enterprise user (not the public E.164-based AOR)."

John