Re: [Masque] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 12 April 2023 00:12 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681258324; x=1683850324; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=EjipbSf+EHALIJIsDsvgLQhgobfUTMNxdDmc5mokBBc=; b=Gc5INdKXptYtzMSXTz6P8d0CVSv+vXDMmdkUDlJtAggBCEunALvFF6dmvWYLkyO/UH jPVSxt93k78KzeZ/D+JKhCCk8bq0PJ8e+S3Z4XU4aNoER1PVQKQACVl2f46mRuuvcAsG csgcfjh0u2X0AwNqdImpWaL3A5ZVOrFy0UaY4L9mXl+cywm4HtITUIw/edFr0WdFuRD3 EBf7bb+1IejTaNBtcNmtT3sNyiK4fivGVupLsQrd8UchcdoT5nfQ8x7sTIPqPDH3qPfG hVWLps/H6ZTt3g41UmKmqrpshIV+ZrHUkC8mG0Ba675J10JQaAhph13yM8UYXA+YM+Ip kAOg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; t=1681258324; x=1683850324; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=EjipbSf+EHALIJIsDsvgLQhgobfUTMNxdDmc5mokBBc=; b=HCa9ASsmtgjObrcpE16qkETY1B+ZEvxILwaYe48tSOdPLOGm5l7ZKjyqXQpJSWaSKK b9CCt0ob/ly8OaQqJYCfFkBCEWJqmelnlK9Xvzv3flxcYpabnDQ3j370izmUCg+ILa06 4RoGsIGwV6XRHwlsLTVO3PMsaK8ToPz8r0bSgr1Sk2JNTHYcOCLDWfSrLByHBHhZGXVt riw9e5LJsR+eMkg8raaAuQOgmJD+qU4aX1wlRPRl3jwTyb5JX/24o3T0kVUFnel3+Ufi 3sopWj5aqVF/sNUl86Xq3b5Jd9Us2jUjqTGirH5xtBNfw8zag6EuyPHFHUpIf2dy6hUO LR3w==