Re: [Masque] Éric Vyncke's Yes on draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-10: (with COMMENT)

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 14 April 2023 16:46 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681490805; x=1684082805; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=fl8AuzZwPf/iYC9cv5h3eyAHZeUhc+ykh/h/ZJDfHC0=; b=KSRQojg+4IXsQjl7vXZCLDamJJ8uEBEjCEVem3S/XrY/N4yeZRjkKkiYZizrliyDxv sMI82G3u/dI1SvPF+XkL6jNxSgEKrV8Wv8QUNZQ0Gj0XKB/9Zgwueb5QWK73tF6VVAff swNVI+yquqWPph8aSpcA1NE9isMFe4IaA0dZxEBVQDytTuNT0I2Jf4I9hhQM5lswAo/o 6Io8DU5GLpe3vlet+8kZCyydiDzx6FPnZSFJrphwmXBZDDCeIEsCHKPDIzL/SPfqeLL9 0VdfWAWMadklwZEjUYY2eNUb/aDHpaknfwrP5Xz9Y0gWsPVzq+WWj5p7c9OPx4ZZoTHz p6Hw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1681490805; x=1684082805; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=fl8AuzZwPf/iYC9cv5h3eyAHZeUhc+ykh/h/ZJDfHC0=; b=W7Hh9t1s0nN6jLSk8KnNFsszePWbC/Q8MyNV5G+K0hpCVHCCBKBuRT1nVFfpqx6ht5 KCat6Euk52XkfBVLA+/FX+yd3xl8pIPMvKvUd9nWY5tvNR8DVxzaCZeyDscDX2QxPRAh ci86+gl0QzwV9RV2ocYKOwy/BbpTM3uJOEtvO2J/XcJqRFDxzzV2jesnuN2XB67OUwH3 wNq/ENemJ0je7QEy5neiFAUYWdbOiV8xq0jaEkNYsOqcWZxOYgI69MWLF1b0pWeHCye8 eC/KXEdzKWC4MAYZEql6GS5R02H7xM9T86RhfvMq2aq7EpZAoy64+OSAJpwsVNmdkmTd XJlQ==