Re: [Masque] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's No Objection on draft-ietf-masque-connect-ip-09: (with COMMENT)

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 13 April 2023 17:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1681406293; x=1683998293; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Kdjd8Z2kwNG68NFkH/qjH98mwzPOomi7pLKaPrCJa+8=; b=gjxywmnFgtgZmP/jUl5zWtGIKwpY21+AlpVdgHRaEySA1jh/jqo9Xe6BDv71XY9lY3 LtMj8u+xHA4GFYJxkzt9blUPnEixBILSxxsD501QpwvOFo2hcTYyphJ4TVVVqIH6289B StMNSZxnAVx9GnF1xCMHdxCyOHk8Go7y1pNkmjDrLGvpDqP843/QTn6+wmq9ykFsMDAS c/SRozFAJ5J1gTTN3LC2PBrs7GO9NEPdi7DfKrCxmpCZi8jey4GhsiTq9wN1VtCTM2ne /4hip19yfdGGVPhOCJkH9QlIdTAloJhswmPcVoCNws+382VVNMHEIDWMjw8deaW/gnbn 9J2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1681406293; x=1683998293; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Kdjd8Z2kwNG68NFkH/qjH98mwzPOomi7pLKaPrCJa+8=; b=eMGNIjVh5gSEWNn1WunH3iRbcyfi3Z1nrsDIwrUarqhas3jd/9dUKEI58AaG0YLE0b +Qn4/Mt2Xzq56BYPJqeoWuo0oJ2O2RBj7TZ8Z7Hqm3VICIqG7C1HpN8LantlXB79eyI0 4iezYKex8inktGoaGil0mUo4qWH3c6zfS5kwwvaSdwPgdw08kffasCFyHdJcvIC3dqAJ +LH0JNIJxgRcDQX43cGJnnBXHx2hUn48kCizs+GrTmQaQeG93Qu2v2ORf86V5n9mGbXo Ug+kwRA4azV198ZJHzkme+aMDXG0Q+h0GmkRWC0mZZL0eXeiaO75zvZ8losG6Qk4IPin B1DA==