Re: [Masque] ECN & Flow IDs

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Thu, 08 April 2021 20:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=pflVAyG//dq3vtrk3isbk4RqmEV8Jb+KH2avT/xiJqA=; b=VXDhsu6JdqyK+rrHm8YvP1vHbNbrmxnU5DBRxb9JBQXopfNj/vdqns9+757rVEfYtK oQWJ4UU+WuFsKFn+2e/MyKqLlM3rsGE98Mq+n/Pk/g3BB+TfQyhNRqlZEcOwqToAByl0 lCdoPg06gkBh18ETMF+vLhLJ+Sv8xS4XIOaOnzYEgO69cEGxBZxB7qA2u45HiktwjwqD NhKlDpRJKboPi3S1rGxraAvGJI37aX8NMbDUZm/hq0mzWurgvgDNu3ACHZEE7FbPtdhc gThFBPjtwW+Qfp/J+amN7oXCZ43C7hSyoErf/AcbNYg016bUwireJH/vmIRXxHmdTEiH ag7g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=pflVAyG//dq3vtrk3isbk4RqmEV8Jb+KH2avT/xiJqA=; b=RV8RVBZxS9qsMgG4/JKgPJSJS3X05apri/i89rKx8hXOdj0thpbn2I5l3sxZ764OlK PPoRdb4YYGCO7YfgPYXpAP2G+yEGd2QeyOd+K091xnTzPP9KVSbZNY2F9cbK2tvHVhp6 M/aL35mj5R+aZugJ5zJeyBgR//FppaGPxfdkw8CJGBQr3jzHsCd3C1b88XYbHOXzsnie 6CaKg/itqSE+CJ2TREpnIdnXI7v5Oms3XhGC4ibVqR+b2hT1I4E8jFFEVBsHOgc9M8gv EsWPkn7+VvtI0O9Rz2WKCuHjYnaFSA1J1SgbJWd7LOVKJq4MjRPOA8bAb55n7qfmfuYD DNEg==
References: <CAM4esxRmjWr-y-9-KAJmmKvGdONpPufgAbubUhPu_KaS1_Md9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAPDSy+6go4xh4E55220upECkrept1Yb15diVhC8e3HEWsz52fQ@mail.gmail.com> <BBA47C7D-FBEC-419D-9BED-2D998EF526B0@ericsson.com> <CAM4esxTR1Y8oS0UpPu2_5cnDT_tnLTM-VbknCJDyWEz=JbyUKQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbWFkRGTDraYPQrNHMiOM5Cg=opJvFT7hs2cWA=vd+=hKQBBw@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxS9ivD5Dux_T2UYrVO5a7VF=D6C-t9LM-3tmxdwvY_8UQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbWFkRL1N=tLYoWAP4xwYPVymbrpTVciLwwESHNELDrprVhcg@mail.gmail.com>