Re: [MBONED] WGLC for draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Thu, 15 September 2016 21:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=U9n3GjZrixY9X+fa9kVDgn23ay7BfQKtpOhvL+G6E14=; b=kXanF4wMAgT2zXuEYrPdysxJkqvUI4EPTFlX4+2crU0ziGoHmmrhbzs7FCOJWce7ut C8QMYsMxohHoOmud1XYMa2Vh8Sq7Z6K2I0Z7YJZ43M6S/GHrREruulWB7BCaQC0hVgE/ 2wTBfU5b8UhB+3WKNmbusISIxZLh6EwYGOJUEMoav8EaeI7TuUycqdf4lqM4wdkGeD/m xdT7DmCzBe/9QUFi2VyEoYN3rei6pfd/yyj4HczIAWGdEr/KIbkxoXw9pqWt30/nAwFT ZyL2v8TUDZCTigXGfcYprl6jfM7LkwlKXpebFBBJKGCqb6t/kU74BnzbuKBbV/zR7hwx 7zjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=U9n3GjZrixY9X+fa9kVDgn23ay7BfQKtpOhvL+G6E14=; b=MK1WMJzMYfU/4AYds5F2fHFm623kkuhP7Asb1vCa/6Ayur69hXQnn/xO7ekICt4k7/ LvREO4vWJSVy08t9UFQRgHXR/tdyLVynRpwBSmOpEeqZyUfOBLlgExPh/Ile9Z5WjSlS RgJbuu54qiF6eNzyOa0alqG2V9S4ctQWXY7FQBrll0SPcIqkaveKNmv0dJHTJWFkmIIH c52MqLiCOqsdE7hjG7u4uewxR8aaJAGgeLzk7p2unEsQT0hJa0SmWWNPoyEW/4JRJqqt 7NuXBOtDK02Z9vdBZAGC9SCU1I9CQCOeXebV7x5jOXYImUDjkh7XM+OTJTg47YOn5FsD pbkA==