Re: [MBONED] AMT text requested

"Holland, Jake" <jholland@akamai.com> Tue, 02 April 2019 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=akamai.com; h=from : to : cc : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : content-id : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version; s=jan2016.eng; bh=Lave9+lPm4P5uQJGFpAybBlKRCAJC1G34H94FszEbWs=; b=H8PVUm0HKQqTqv0yd2sw37f9Ut/8yy/QpeUKFB8LYki3H3XgUx6qGB8RH1CLYUj1txyc jUA9sKG6qh7xYJX3IlUYIa3dFN4NW/VgMoMhiNsbMrWvnSk1MyMH6qFflRrMm3T8jMo2 HumMDU8BlR8EictPYXjk6HhhLlDdFkPongLNamn/Ojo3HMNctbgXnfGHL+6/PLfpXqK6 t/UkcrQqkmPZacaw/NNznKSW3TqLYUkYVmnTFXBa1suIIqFTdjB81QBRUkomD4Pnxltk l8Pok+g0Cr6/S54Pnnj2X4OJAziFpG8fiVw4XGqODyVihLchmENdZCUANEYeg4OadPKP iw==