Re: [MBONED] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hitoshi Asaeda <asaeda@ieee.org> Thu, 15 March 2018 07:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Nm69W1oPhDKgGgXzPmxKkB181Azzd0upFmnIGAwdgso=; b=qH79XvGiQfQ//dh+3oagu6GJ5EdrnKaOTgjzkMV7u6sM+OEQUIw6aa9F2ZxF9EbQmd PXJXaJndBAbjTIW8uG5TMftbZ4YCIrqPSmacmB21qusCRnXu3wxrHMMjJIhjKnxAsa4N mzo3xxe4kDEuGuGYL9rdSZcjqhjzw64tFBC7hsKI1FvVuHz72xw9zM4R6gFAvBlptQBQ RUQhTKbmWVLd4cuBI/g/I8+AUNi/4rsrxcY/FYhQLGfemNcui+MeUrjEzI0+yqahyz1f E8yHPY3UoTIGgZnOjLSRLzwNfAOQbWSRufWRX68mUn0KytCoJgB1NE8NwsQRp+ieCjGM zhWA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Nm69W1oPhDKgGgXzPmxKkB181Azzd0upFmnIGAwdgso=; b=ebDiJYFnp40C1fgTZcprpReQq4XdQ8yv24msj3P0lPJ1vYks8KEFunyc51zOHRPWad FfoqhRusMHyTB3vjE2FYEZpBsu4excKCIpDX3VZRQBz0ohYxxh+kAHVmgJdnKwvChRYz cXZncORe89n01jP72Z2Tz5sxMjVLITopcz2ZzTeqYmHYFO+JfwphEEopG80yWLEs4Qcv KlDfAbkNnsnL1XU+mjh+AXxQQAdTF9RELbF8kL+8mPcuWg4US+9BknONVfozXQfXOjoM LYQuP5S+t/n31UW97EwHujuVm9riT/G+yJY33T4KjJnWh+nKhgpZTTrRK3rhf8evUlKR yqAg==