Re: [MBONED] MNAT draft

zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn Wed, 11 November 2020 07:52 UTC

Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 15:52:47 +0800
From: zhang.zheng@zte.com.cn
To: jholland@akamai.com
Cc: mboned@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [MBONED] MNAT draft

Hi Jake,

that's great you will consider BIER usecase.

And you are right the P2MP policy can also be included into it (may be another draft?).

Sorry that there may be no mailing list thread about the early BIER discussion,  but if it's needed, more BIER people can be involved in to discuss it again.

About the prototype of the MNAT through BIER, it may not be a prototype, it's a router product implementation that has already be done.

But something new may be added for it, so I would like to do more study on MNAT draft.

And further if you need help on BIER part or draft about this topic, I can do some help. :-)

Best regards,

Sandy

原始邮件