Re: [MBONED] [multrans] New Version Notification for draft-tsou-multrans-addr-acquisition-00.txt for the 2nd item "Multicast Source Discovery" of the interim meeting

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Tue, 27 December 2011 19:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=392WzFApBziuqI1F2P1urgHCa4khOYr3wgbpyYT2nsA=; b=g0lb4sN3GP+xZdReneK3rAmggk9SZHr3mls20v//x4sMGZlkq2nXmRgSzwOOGn/VLr HyvkaRr+LULVYbHkWrQAonARn+IZ/XvDxkmh7Fb3A8pXeTXeZOpoK+U57ViESFnlRgVf JoD9GxieywQoU4LmE+iq9HiZNcGV0MowDH0+M=