Re: [mdnsext] mdnsproxy and hybrid proxy loop detection

David Farmer <farmer@umn.edu> Mon, 04 February 2013 18:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:x-received:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from :subject:date:to:x-gm-message-state; bh=dfbX9raQ2ulUZ0LBjTEDWrFwbFmdEpl2yVCP4liXu+o=; b=LcU0vDG6Ua2SkjPCoTi9D4Rn1krXe001AcTDkxKBHtoWuQ/0BVu/EWm6uDVT9hk8GD gJf2NxjH70cEa7W/ontSrGD90ayKML2I3vhCvowp6vbx8DwHmZAjrX7XGF5mMyN/mamI 2wrjABH8+6j0cmiUGeul8qbEx6X5BaCbniP4lUDt5Jf9pUaxZ/GaW16SGCQlVeY16XIt pbXHRshcLkS4wd7xJkHRgwiF/GnNqFWIV24vqoIu17Uu+ZdH6C3XQ9qlfV+LGFd6hm9N XHuHgEHfg+eao2RLpBk7EBuvWXrypnb2y2+OVjXeXfaPX6LIhdklhrElyBOVUjnA1HTA OVLQ==