[media-types] Potential media type registration for OASIS XLIFF 2.0

"Dr. David Filip" <David.Filip@ul.ie> Thu, 16 January 2014 20:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=dmpiJsvV6gIIASuLS3ucVKBjEEbt1BhccPblkh7Ezqo=; b=B33NiOY92fT1qsAIf7nAoyJ0hJHdEXEMmnhi7xKuN73CEVLBc/z1QKoEB4rJ6+KWx7 1RyFkcIP/Gg5f8quGuQDLTEtwo127t5omA1e1r/u8pQ+05i9nF6+sGvCBJ9akIp00min h81GoDGG/uMrt9jj2KjXOBQ7RNA1k+ULSfBlzwnNMHfg/TwlKBtWyeCCwl3gP/I+HyCx 2V7Fotdj9I0NYMP7QdYyKZ4i5gD+iZD/uCgTDzo+VJc3z8WO1eccEhwIMpdEXpRrgKRp YWFhw02oLlTZKQFtG5ePkvXvzm4PUryr34+ff+clwoFanAKY+WeVbXncLyA0EBPC57DX 4b+A==